Our vision is:
- Help teenagers to know and to love God.
- Nurture teenagers with the Gospel.
- Equip teenagers to live faithfully in a challenging world.
What do we do on Sundays for teens?
- We meet every Sunday morning from 10:30am-11:30am at MS131 in Room 101.
- Enjoy some modern music and an interesting 30 minute message from the Bible.
- God has something good to say to you; hear Him out. Recharge and refresh.
When do the teens hang out?
Cana & Hebron are our weekly teen hang outs. Every week we do different things! We meet every Sunday at MS131 in Room 101 between 11:30am and 1pm.
When do we learn about the Bible?
Ready for a deeper understanding of the Bible? Three options are available for you:
- Every Friday evening
- Intense Bible study for High Schoolers.
- At the Manpower Building at 70 Mulberry St in room 503.
- Every Sunday morning
- One hour classes designed to build up your knowledge of God and the Bible. Beginners welcomed!
- All classes are from 9:15am -10:15am at MS131.
- 6th – 8th: Room 203
- High School Girls: Room 205
- High School Boys: Room 101
- Sunday mornings, Fall & Summer quarters
- New Life Class is custom made for two kinds of people: those who are curious about what the Gospel is all about and those who are ready for baptism.
Please contact Pastor Rocky Chan ([email protected]) for time and location.
Do OCM teens take part in missions and community service?
- People need to hear the news that Jesus loves them and died for them.
- People also need to experience the love of Jesus through the good works of the church.
- OCM teenagers serve others here and abroad.
I Need Help!
A teen’s life is complicated. Do you need someone to talk to? Could you use some prayer? Contact Pastor Rocky Chan ([email protected]).